Gather & grow. That’s our mantra for our new Chicks in Charge membership! Calling all boss chicks who lead and wish to grow together! Our official social + leadership club is for women entrepreneurs (business owners) and intrapreneurs (women who lead from within a company) and future/new business owners (Hatch!) for deeper connection and support. First, ALL OKC CHICKS CAN BUY TICKETS TO OUR BIG PUBLIC EVENTS. This is a membership for those who would typically sponsor those events.
Just as we do for sponsorship of our social events, we limit the number of categories and businesses within a category per city to foster a diverse, non-competitive and confidential membership and to assist with lead generation and referrals. If the business is based online, then it will be determined on a case-by-case basis. So we could have one dentist from each suburb, for example. Note: as of July 11, 2019 all direct sales categories (and MLMs) are FILLED for membership. You can be placed on a waiting list if interested.
We still have openings available for makers/creators/business owners of services and brick and mortar locations and boss Chicks/managers who work for/within a company. If you’re interested, carefully read the criteria, expectations, and benefits and then fill out the application contact form below and Malena will contact you with membership pricing and details! Then up your game with more reach by being a sponsor for one of our quarterly parties! Visit our Sponsor page for types of sponsorships to see what might be a fit for your brand!
Check out our directory to see our current membership roster, which is updated twice a month. Inquire to see if membership is open in your field/category.
- A female leader who resides in the greater Oklahoma City metro area.
- Either own your own business (entrepreneur) or are a manager within a company (intrapreneur).
- If you want to join Chicks in Charge to represent a side hustle, is your side hustle generating at least $250 a month for you? Is growing that income a high priority? Please explain in comments so we can get a better idea of your goals. Because we are limiting to one to a few per category, we want to ensure you want that spot to grow your biz. If you are unsure, just ask! Maybe the Hatch! program might be the best fit, so let’s discuss.
- If you are NEW (biz less than 2 years old) or interested in starting a business, you may apply as a Hatch! member, which is a special membership to help guide you on your journey to launch and beyond. This membership level provides more one on one support and is geared toward a more intentional growth path.
- UPDATE: Direct sales memberships are FULL. If your career is within a corporate sales brand (direct marketing/multi-level marketing), please keep in mind we are only accepting one per brand. Example: our co-founder Jeanna Lichtenberger (Essential Families) is a Diamond in Young Living so she will be our only Young Living member.
- Attendance and participation in our live events to the best of your ability. (We wanna see you to get to know you better. 🙂
- Participation in our online private Facebook group in discussions and asks. Pop in when you can! We’ll keep it fun and worthwhile!
- Actively and enthusiastically assisting with promoting Chicks in Charge official events and promoting fellow Chicks, whether with leads, sharing social posts, or providing feedback or solutions when asked. That’s the “grow together” mission.
- Commitment of six months minimum in the group and ongoing communication with the exec. director on your goals.
- Participating in the Chicks in Charge quarterly public parties as an attendee, booth or pop up vendor, or volunteer. Participation ensures securing your membership spot.
- Timely payment of monthly dues via Square. An account will be set up upon agreement and charged automatically. You may input your credit card so you will be billed automatically each month with no hassle.
- Networking and fellowship with other like-minded female leaders for support, encouragement, mentorship and leadership growth.
- Discount off all Chicks in Charge events and sponsorship opportunities. Free or discounted workshops.
- First dibs on sponsorship opportunities for your category. If you decline, that spot would be open to other companies in your field at a higher rate. This includes pop up shops, table sponsorships, and event sponsorships. NOTE: we will have multiple spots for boutiques and beauty products
- Inclusion in our Membership Directory which will be on this site and in a members-only page with special discounts for members to shop and support each other.
- Private Facebook group for sharing ideas, leadership discussions, asks and events and promotions. Our “Ask & Grow” philosophy means you ask and we will rally to support you.
- Monthly newsletter with leadership tips and promotion of your events or sales to our growing email list.
- Invitation to the member exclusive sub-group(s) techChicks (for techy discussion), ecoChicks (to live more eco-conscious) and Hatch! (for launching or growing your new business that’s less than 2 years old). If you have not yet launched your business, you must be enrolled in Hatch! as a new member. With HATCH, you get a private Power Hour strategy session with brand strategist Malena Putnam included.
- One to two in-person connection opportunities per month. A Read & Lead book club happy hour (every other month), sponsored member happy hours, and Lead & Learn lunches will begin in April. Our +1 policy will allow each member to bring one guest per event to always meet new boss Chicks who also meet our criteria. Guests may only attend member-exclusive events once.
- Free promotion of your business and events. Tag #chicksinchargeok on your social media posts once a week and we’ll share it on our feeds or stories.
- Opportunities to participate in Chicks in Charge advertising and marketing programs both online and off. These include direct mail campaigns, print advertising campaigns, collab digital marketing campaigns and more.
- Opportunity for inclusion in blog articles and spotlights on members and seasonal articles to promote you or your brand and products on our website. All posts will be shared on our social networks and boosted.
- Opportunities to host member happy hours, luncheons or workshops.
Interested? Cool, cool. Fill this out and pop it over!