Do you have a product or service that appeals to women as the decision maker or buyer? Do you have a woman-empowered business (even if it’s owned by a male or husband/wife team?) Love social events where you can reach new women in the Oklahoma City area? Chicks in Charge offers two types of sponsorships for our quarterly parties. We aim to have a limited number of sponsors per category and in many cases only one per category. Please inquire and we will let you know if your category is available or if you can be placed on a waitlist. THANKS FOR CHECKING IT OUT! Questions first? Sure thing! Fill out our Contact form and we’ll schedule a call or return your e-mail, whichever you prefer.
- Member Sponsors | This level is for our monthly members who are women-owned businesses or leaders within a company. This sponsorship level receives a discount for the event sponsorships. If you’d like to apply to be a Member Sponsor, please fill out the Membership form as well the Sponsor one below and an email will be sent with the discounted rates for sponsorships. SPECIAL RATES FOR EARLY “OC” (ORIGINAL CHICK) MEMBERSHIP THROUGH 4/30/19. Lock in FOREVER membership rates that will never go up just for our OC’s!
- Sponsors | This level is for non-members who still meet the criteria for sponsorship with a product or service geared toward women or marketed to women in a category that’s not already taken by a Member Sponsor. Members get the first rite of refusal on sponsoring an event for their category/industry.
Types of sponsorship and pricing as of 3/25/19:
- Golden Egg Sponsor – Annual Sponsorship of ALL Events. Inquire for custom sponsorship program tailored to your brand’s needs!
- Pop up booths (you sell your merchandise). Available at Chicksella, Trick or Treat Ball, and Galentine’s Gala. Pricing ranges from $125 to $150.
- Trade show booth (you promote yourself and your products and services NO SALES, just marketing/branding). Tabletop displays, leave behinds and samples or swag are encouraged. Available at Trick or Treat Ball and Galentine’s Gala. Pricing ranges from $100 to $125.
- Door prizes. Can be an add on for a pop-up or trade show booth sponsor (free) or as a stand-alone sponsorship (may be in kind depending on the value.) Inquire for pricing for each event.
- Swag Bag sponsors. Coupon, postcard or promotional item in bags available for Chicksella, Trick or Treat Ball, Galentine’s Gala. Available as an add-on to ticket sales and included with pop-up and tradeshow booth sponsorships. Available to Member Sponsors first, so may not be available to public Sponsors based on demand. Pricing varies.
- Promotional partners. Media and bloggers may inquire about in-kind sponsorships for ticket giveaways and group tickets in exchange for promotion of our events.